When I got a recent email newsletter from the Zimbabwean pressure group Sokwanele I was flung back in time to our last election when the extent of Zanu PF’s whole election campaign began and ended with anti-Blair sentiment.
Sokwanele took all the promises made in the Zanu PF anti-Blair campaign
- Getting back your land
- An end to racist factory closures
- An end to racist witholding of commodities
- An end to politically motivated price increases
- An end to sanctions
- No safe havens for corrupt bankers
- No disruption to fuel supplies
- No to political interference
- Empowerment through takeovers
- Faster economic turnaround
- More foreign currency inflows
- Keeping our Zimbabwe
- End to Blair’s MDC
Bury Blair, Vote Zanupf
and compared them to where we’re at in Zimbabwe today.
Take some time out to read Sokwanele’s analysis.